Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Attach cover letter for Originality of the paper (attach in "upload submissions"). In the letter clearly mention Author(s)' names in order of placement for authorship, their affiliations, and their email addresses. Clearly mention who is the corresponding author with email address and contact number.
- Submit Manuscript in Microsoft Word document file format only. Avoid giving your name, affiliation, and any clue of your identitiy (national, ethnic, etc.) in the manuscript to keep the review process completely blind and avoiding any conflict of interest.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables (formatted by following APA Manual 6) with captions/title in Arabic numerals are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the formatting and references requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines based upon APA Manual 6.
- Submission fee of 2000 PKR (Pakistan) or 50 $ (Foreign) has been paid. Upload the payment receipt in step 2 i.e., "Upload Submission".
- Author Agreement Form duly signed by all authors of the manuscript (attach in "Upload Submissions"). Form can be downloaded from Journal's website.
- Attach plagiarism report 19% or less for the manuscript in "Upload Submissions".
- Have also submitted manuscript along cover letter, Submission fee receipt, Author Agreement Form, Plagiarism report on official email address of pjpr i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org as an alternate review system to keep your work safe in case system gets out of order.
ArticlesSection default policy
By submitting article to the Editor of Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research, the authors are required to transfer copyrights of the material in favor of National Institute of Psychology, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Only articles that have not been published any where else or has not been submitted for publication or review to any other journal, book, or proceedings of the conference will be accepted for submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this Journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.